Friday, October 23, 2009

Happily Ever After

Around this time of year, I tend to get a little sappy. For starters, this is my absolute favorite time of year. I love everything about it...the weather, the leaves, pumpkins, apple cider, halloween...it just really doesn't get better than that. So when it came time to pick a wedding date, it was really a no brainer. On October 27th, my husband and I will celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. This has been a tough year for us, for a bunch of random reasons, but over the last month or so, it seems like the stars have aligned, our prayers have been answered, and things FINALLY feel GOOD again. I'm looking forward to our anniversary this year, because, even though I should do this often, I can take a moment to spend quietly with my husband, and tell him just how much he means to me, and just how lucky I feel that he is in my life. There are so many reasons that I love my husband, and I'm not going to get into that, but the main reason is that he GETS me. I can be so completely random and ridiculous sometimes, and he just goes with it. It has been such an awesome 2 years, and I feel lucky to be his wife. I am taking a week of vacation next week, and I can't wait to relax and spend some down time with my hubby!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey Jen! I received your info and deleted the comment. However, if you could email me your phone number (I don't know why it asks for this...) I will get it all put in so you can get your goodie box! My email is brizner@hotmail.com. Congrats again!

Brandi said...

Jen, I received all of your info and your prize should be on its way! :)